| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mitzic in January is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 72.5mm (2.9in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Mitzic January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mitzic, Gabon
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mitzic:
- Douala, Cameroon - 409.8 kms (254.6 miles) NNW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 339.1 kms (210.8 miles) N
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 239 kms (148.5 miles) N
- Bitam, Gabon - 144.7 kms (89.9 miles) N
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) W
- Libreville, Gabon - 238.2 kms (148.1 miles) W
- Port-Gentil, Gabon - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) WSW
- Lambarn, Gabon - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) SW
- Mouila, Gabon - 300.2 kms (186.6 miles) S
- Tchiban, Gabon - 408.1 kms (253.6 miles) S